To achieve the objectives of this Action,scientific, training, mobility, collaboration, and dissemination activities are foreseen to foster original high quality research in the area of sustainable ultrascale by different means, Activities foreseeing are shown below:
- Working Group meetings to coordinate the WG activities and to organize the scientific meetings.
- General Workshop of the Action once a year. Themes will be decided each year by the MC after consulting the Action members. External key speakers will be invited regularly. A report will be made for each workshop and published.
- STSM to foster bilateral collaborations among young researchers of research groups. A coordinator will be appointed by the MC to work with the Action Chair to choose and approve the visits.
- Training activities for young researchers will be implemented through three Training Schools, organized every year starting from Year 2, conditioned to budget availability. Topics of each training school will be decided each year by the MC after consulting the Action members. They will be complemented with three Doctoral Symposiums to allow COST 065/13 21 EN young researchers to share their PhD research. A report will be made for each activity and published.
- Collaboration activities to promote external collaboration with other research projects, stakeholders and industry.
You may enter into the menus of each kind of initiative to see specific information of the activities developed till now. For dissemination activities, follow this link.